When everyone knows the values (classes / races, leaders) of others or at the end of the game, the values can be updated on this page, which will feed the meta statistics (please avoid revealing your or other player’s values when it may provide strategic information to your opponents).
If you dont mind we can scrap this game. Lost the interest for the game, was very disappointed.
game got stuck on Transferring save...
will kill it and see if the end turn was OK
- the Necro style Assembly doctrine that 'steals' research per unit killed is waaaay too powerful (5 per unit per tier)
- hero lvl 3 at turn 7, town level 8 and 2nd sector anexed
- 3 "free" units gathered from the map by turn 7
-- to consider upgrade of militia as 280 power army could be beaten with a stack of flying scouts (even t1 + hero)
-- to consider making a stack of flying army, incl. hero with piloting on a float/fly vehicle for rush
p.s. a settlement that you buy with influence can be:
- colony (fastest way to get a colony)
- a colonizer unit with full MP (takes 1 turn to make a colony though)
- a colonizer you return to your colony to add their population and grow faster !!! <- this is something to remember
We meet at turn 6 on small map.
Oops, my bad to miss put us in teams, definitely something to learn
When you buy a settlement it turns into a colonizer of that faction, right?
A sector with a landmark is definitely something i would take over the settlement, unless of course that leads to a colonizer that you can place in a prime position directly
writing down some stats so we don't forget those and to be able to make better strats
- t4 sector with a tier3 Landmark
- 2nd sector also comes with t3 landmark
- found the opponent by turn (placeholder as i didn't remember the turn) on small map
- lost one unit to AI fight before turn 10
- gathered 2 extra units before turn 10
- meet 2 dwellings by turn 10
- number of quests done by turn 10 (placeholder - will update) on small map
- we are not at WAR?!
- can't see the special tech of the opponent
- what is better to 'buy' with influence:
-- sectors with landmarks
I wrote you on steam so we can co-ordinate to start the game.
Says that you was last online a year ago, hehe. Maybe time to revive your steam account?
I would love it to have some learning games vs you - hope you don't get bored with me too quickly (:
Max. amount of players